Sunday, September 1, 2013

September and Time

I woke up this morning wondering how on earth are we already in September!!??

This lead me to thinking about time, about how time is so relative.

I could sit here for 10 minutes feeling like I have been sitting here for 10 hours.  I am sure you have felt the same thing.  Kind of like when you are given a task to do at work that you absolutely hate to do and although it only takes 10 minutes you feel like you've been at it all day long.

There are times however when I am doing something I absolutely love, like gardening.  I start out in the morning weeding or planting only to find myself wondering why the sun is going down (and why I didn't apply sunscreen again!)

So, with that being said, here is a something worth thinking about....

You can spend your time counting the minutes or you can spend your time enjoying the minutes.....

The greatest thing is ...you get to choose.  Choose wisely.  We only have a limited amount of time on this earth!!

What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment