Friday, July 5, 2013

Always another lesson to be learned

You know, as a life coach I should know all the rules right?  Well...remember..I am a real woman and when real women have a bug up their backside so to speak, they don't always think positive thoughts.

However, today is another lesson to be learned.

Yesterday was a particular irritating day.  Not because of anything other than me.  I woke irritated and restless, and my day went on being irritated.  It didn't dawn on me that what I tell my clients when they have this irritability is that they have a choice to change it just by changing your thoughts.

This morning...I woke up on the proverbial right side of the bed.  No irritation what-so-ever.  As I started my day I thought back to yesterday... and realized that I had a day in my life that was a bit miserable not because of anything else but ......ta da...me.

So,  today is my day of reckoning.   If I do get irritable I will remind myself that all I have to do is take a deep breath and thank God that I have the choice to not remain irritated.  There are to many other things in my life that are so good so why let an emotion such as irritation get in my way!!

As a woman, a coach, and even that little girl inside of me that likes to just play....  I can tell you this that when I choose to make it a great day...no matter what happens...its a great day!!!!

Put a smile on your face...its a great place to start!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment