Thursday, July 4, 2013

Inside Out Of Me

I am sure like many of you other women out there that you get to a stage in your life where you look back at what you've done.

I am 46 years old and am at that stage.

I am sure that the age is insignificant in the ramblings of any woman.  We all have been through it, whatever it is, but for me its this age.

The past few months have been very odd for me.  Thoughts of my life have been swirling in my head like some sort of whirly gig.  Round and round it goes, when it stops no one knows!

I'm kind of proud of me right now.  (I will try to describe the thoughts as the circle back around!)

I grew up thinking I had a rough childhood only to find out that there are so many people out there that either had it worse than me or the same...none the less I lived through it all.

Many memories are happy and many are sad, some are terrifying, but who hasn't had the same sort of memories.  I could kick myself for living in those memories for so long!  I realized today as I was having a bit of anxiety pangs that I have got to stop living in the past or the future and just enjoy myself now.

Who hasn't heard that their entire life!!

So...today is a fresh start...I will blog as much as I can to get off my chest as much as I can and hopefully leave this world a better place.

I know....I know...I am rambling...but isnt that what this is all about?!

No comments:

Post a Comment