Sunday, July 28, 2013

Being a Rainmaker

The meeting I had with that amazing woman set me in to motion.  As I said before I was called a Rainmaker.
This caused me to want to thoroughly investigate what was needed to really brush up on my skill set and to find what else I needed to develop to really move forward as a Rainmaker.

In my research as to exactly how to develop skills as a rainmaker I came across this definition.  It's from Kim Greenhouses website called "The rainmaking company".

I think this matches me...to a T!!

What Is A Rainmaker?
A Rainmaker…

Can be anyone, anywhere at any time
Makes and delivers commitments
Loves surprise, adventure, and challenge
Works with and without form
Is an instrument of timing
Is an agent of delivery and manifestation
Serves to uplift and nurture the human spirit
Is receptive and flexible
Is creative and adaptable
Is honorable and humble
Is deliberate and moves quickly
Is about movement, integration, and joy
Is internally directed and energy-efficient
Possesses vibrational acuity and spatial acumen
Is called or invited to a task, situation, or gathering

Can cook, weave, and dance just about anything into this world. Once aligned with your purpose, look out!

A Rainmaking team is like a great orchestra playing a symphony. Rainmaking teams are highly creative, very mischievous, wise, and virtually unstoppable once they kick into high gear. Since they are about making and delivering commitments in time and space, when they say yes to delivering something, watch out! It is merely a matter of time, place, style, and the number of people they will call upon to make sure that their commitments are fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment