Friday, July 26, 2013

TGIF

I am excited its Friday!!

Aren't we all?  Ha!  Well today I finally am feeling amazing and back to my old self.  And, tonight I have a call with a coach and am over the moon!!

Do you remember when I wrote about making connections and how important they are to your life whether it be personal, business or pleasure....well during that women's network meeting I met a fantastic coach.  We chatted and seemed to click right away.  The one thing that she said to me that really made me want to get this show on the road is that I have a natural talent .....which of course I knew I had but didnt now what to do with it!!!

I am a great connector.  I have made connections for so many people that have brought either more profit, more support, more connections, more ideas....just more more more.....

So, tonight's call will be a call to action.

And, remember what I have been saying for a long time now ( if you have ever followed me ) ....

Success is not a measurement...it's a MOVEMENT.....

So I am moving again!!!

I really hope you will join me in success (movement).  It's an awesome place to be!!

So...before I am off to start my day...I have one big question for you...

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO GET YOUR MOVEMENT ON??????

Comments are always welcome!!!

Get up and MOVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment